Attom Tech Soil Test Meter, 3-in-1 Moisture/Sun-light/pH Sensor Meter
Works both indoors and outdoors to measure moisture, light, and soil PH.
Measure moisture, light, and soil pH
Helps prevent over and under watering
Promotes healthy plants
No Batteries required
Simply plug in the probe and measure the moisture pH and light readings
Works with indoor or outdoor plants
Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
How to use:
Test the pH:
1. Switch to MOIST Mode / Turn to the left end
2. pH range: 3.5-8 pH( 3.5-6.5 acid, 7-8 alkali)
Test the light:
1. Switch to LIGHT Mode / Turn to the middle
2. Moisture range 1-10 (1-3 dry, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 wet)
Test the Moisture:
1. Switch the pH Mode / Turn to the right end
2. Relative light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 low, 200-500 low plus, 500-1000 bullet 080 NOR 1000-2000 high)
1. Do not insert into rocks or hard soil to prevent damages to the probe.
2. The indicator will not move if the soil is too dry. Please water the soil and test again later.
3. Design for testing SOIL ONLY. Do not use to test water or other liquid.
4. Do not leave the meter inserted in the soil for a long time.
5. Please wipe clean the probe after each use.
- 3-IN-1 MULTIFUNCTIONAL SOIL TESTER: This Attom Tech 3-in-1 soil meter features moisture tester, pH levels measurement, and sunlight sensor together, providing you a comprehensive idea about the soil conditions of your garden and lawn.
- EASY TO USE: Simply insert the probe into the soil about 4 inches for more accurate results, wait for a bit, and you will get precise and easy to read readings.
- NO BATTERY NEEDED: Environmentally friendly because it does not need any battery or electricity, just plug in the probe to your object.
- PORTABLE, DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: It is convenient to use it indoor, outdoor or in your greenhouse. Ideal and necessary soil care tool for gardeners, outdoor & indoor plants, garden & grass lawn, fruits, flowers, vegetables, shrubs, etc.
- PROFESSIONALLY ACCURATE AND RESPONSIVE: Sensitive soil pH meter could sense changes of the soil and transfer data to the conductor, display the accurate information to you. There are 3 calibration tables, you can respectively get the accurate value.