General Hydroponics Flora Series Set 1 Quart, (Pack of 3 Bottles)
- GH Flora Series is the original Building Block Nutrient System imitated but never duplicated; Contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality
- Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs; Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants
- Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility
- PH balanced for ease of use; NASA and Antarctic research scientists choose Flora Series — because of its superior formulation and reliability
Out of stock
Just like people, plants benefit from an appropriate diet. But different types of plants have significantly different nutrient needs, and these needs change during each growth cycle. So what’s the best way to keep your fruits, vegetables and flowers happy and healthy?
At General Hydroponics, we wrestled with that question four decades ago. Our solution: Flora Series. First formulated in 1976, Flora Series is the original three-part hydroponic-based nutrient system. And thanks to its ingredients, consistent performance and unparalleled results, it’s the most-used nutrient today.
Good Things Come in Threes
Flora Series consists of three highly concentrated liquid nutrients:
- FloraGro builds strong roots during a plant’s vegetative stage.
- FloraMicro is use during a plant’s growth and bloom cycles.
- FloraBloom is add while a plant is fruiting and/or flowering.
By using different combinations of these products, you can fulfill each plant’s exact nutrient needs based on its growth stage and environment. Your plants will receive the ideal balance of primary, secondary and micronutrients — and the results will show. Get ready for vigorous plants, large flowers, enhanced yields and nutrient-dense crops.
Flora Series is a favorite among millions of growers, gardeners, scientists and researchers worldwide.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 8 cm|