Taurus SC Termiticide Insecticide
For Sale to, use and storage only by individuals/firms licence or registered by state to apply termicide and/or general pest control products
Taurus SC termiticide/insecticide contain 0.8 pounds active ingredients per gallon.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT use on golf course turf. May be used for control of termites and other listed pests found on/near structures associated with golf courses, but only as specified on this label.
- DO NOT use on animal trophies or animal skins.
- DO NOT use on/in commercial bee hives.
Product Used for household purposes.
Storage And Disposal
Keep in original in a place out of children And animal reach. Away from direct sun light under temperature not more than 30 C. Completely dispose off empty packaging to avoid any misuse.
Direction for use
One Quart of Taurus SC can be mixed with water up to 250 litres.
Spray, shower or flood the mixture @4-5 Litres of solution per square meters on:
- Foundation pits/basement
- Prior to construction of temporary floor.
- between constructed area and outer plot of the boundary wall.
Drill holes 15-18 inches deep inside and outside the walls at every 2-3 feet distance inject or pour solution @4-5 litres per drilled hole in order to create a barrier inside and around the walls. All holes must be plugged after treatment.
First Air Measures
Move out of dangerous area, when symptoms develop and persist in case of inhalation move to fresh air and seek medical advice immediately
Wash out thoroughly with plenty of water and soap. If available, use polyethylene glycol 400 and rinse with water.
Rinse immediately with plenty of water even under the eyelids for at-least 15-minutes.
If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.